Wide Angle Youth Media In The News
We’re proud of the excellent reviews, write-ups, and news coverage that our organization and students have earned over the years, and we would like to share them with you.
Youth Media Coverage
- #ThisIsBaltimore on Maryland Humanities Connection
- Wide Angle Youth Producers Explore Neighborhood Food Options
- Wide Angle Youth Producers Explore Soul Food
- NBC DC Highlights “This Is Baltimore”
- Students use the digital arts to capture the city, the uprising, themselves.
- WBALTV: Nonprofit Teaches Youth Media Skills
- Generation Youth Radio: Free Running Filmmaker
- CBS Coverage of PSAs on Urban Rail Safety
- I Feel Obligated to Do This
- A Turning Point in This Generations’ Civil Rights Movement
- Baltimore’s Refugee Youth Create Empowering Networks in ‘The Paradise That Wasn’t’
- Baltimore Speaks Out! with Wide Angle Youth Media
- BUGS: Baltimre Urban Gardening with Students: Welcome to the BUGS Kitchen!
- City kicks off ‘Grand Prix’ summer school
- Keep on the lookout for MTA’s new RYR promotion: for students, created by students!
- The Pratt Library Partnership with Wide Angle Youth Media: Helping teens find their voices.
- Using Evaluation Data To Benefit Individuals In Real Time, And Real Ways
- Videos about Human Rights from Wide Angle Youth Media
Events & Screenings Coverage
- At Choice Fair, calculation station helps students figure out commute times
- Remington identifies itself in photos
- MTA Maryland Network – Student Thank You
- Step OUT: For World Refugee Day
- Thursday student-led film screening shows challenges, hopes for Baltimore schools
- Wide Angle Youth Media – 6th Annual “Who are You?” Festival
- Wide Angle Youth Media – Open Youth Dialogue and Movie Screening at the Pratt
- Woodberry Kitchen’s co-owner & chef speaking charity event
- 5 Reasons to LOVE Baltimore.
- A Ted Dare: Here’s Reality. Now Do Something About it.
- To the Youth of this City
- Teen Torn Between Family and a Movement
- The City That Learns
- 5 Reasons There Might be Hope in Baltimore After All
- Focal Point: An Interview with Susan Malone for the Baltimore Camera Club
- Carma’s Cafe: Lights. Camera. Action!
- Maryland Morning Screen Test Presents Wide Angle Youth Media
- What Weekly: Wide Angle Youth Media
- Why We Continue To Choose Wide Angle
- Wide Angle Youth Media: community support for a community voice
- Widening our view of youth in Baltimore
- Audacious Ideas: Students Tackle Baltimore’s Public Transportation System
- Student scores high in helping others
- Wide Angle Youth Media and Code in the Schools Summer Partnership Highlights
- Baltimore’s GiveCorps helps donors make small gifts counts
- Johns Hopkins Neighborhood Fund helps 21 local nonprofits
- Maryland Morning 3-28-12: The Man Who Makes the Wheels Turn
- Next Wednesday: Maryland Morning Screen Test Presents Wide Angle Youth Media
- The Power of One, from Urbanite Magazine