- $600 supplies a youth producer with a brand new DSLR camera.
- $300 provides a middle school student with media training for one semester.
- $150 sends eight youth producers on a field trip to a production studio or special event.
- $50 supports outreach for film screenings where students discuss their work with community members.
- $25 supplies students with bus passes for on-location filming and special events.
When you donate to Wide Angle Youth Media you are making a significant contribution to the growth and volume of youth voice – in the Baltimore Arts Community and beyond.
Wide Angle Youth Media’s programs are made possible by our supporters. Your tax-deductible gift can help Wide Angle Youth Media provide top-quality media arts education and opportunities for youth in Baltimore City.
All donors receive a tax-deductible thank you letter, are acknowledged in our annual report and are listed on our website.
“Growing up, I was always faced with the question, ‘What do you want to do in [your] life?’ To be honest, I never really knew. That was, until I joined Wide Angle Youth Media.
At Wide Angle, I discovered I had a deep passion for media and public speaking.”
– Sumayyah Hyman
Invest in other ways:
United Way Campaign: Chesapeake Bay Area Combined Federal Campaign: #44496
United Way Combined Charity Campaign for Baltimore City: #4355