Wide Angle Youth Media invites you to join us for On The Set, a fundraiser and art auction offering a behind-the-scenes experience and conversations with industry experts from award-winning TV, film and radio productions.
Come rub elbows with some of the industry’s top producers, directors and other behind-the-scenes professionals who make TV, film and radio productions possible. And support the future of this fascinating industry – Wide Angle Youth Media youth Producers!
Our host Aaron Henkin, co-creator and producer of “The Signal” on WYPR, and featured speaker Mario Armstrong, national TV/radio host and digital technology expert, will join other industry VIPs, including:
- Jessica Baroody, Props
- Richard Chisolm, Cinematographer
- Ramona Diaz, Filmmaker
- Jessica Desvarieux, Host and Producer
- Ann Hornaday, Film Critic
- Sheena Jones, Associate Producer
- Nina Noble, Executive Producer
- Nick Noble, SFX Makeup
- Jason Noble, Grip Assistant
- Matt Porterfield, Director
- Stewart Stack, Serious Grip & Electric
- Marc Steiner, Radio Host
- Errol Webber, Filmmaker
- Debi Young, Makeup Artist
- Bill Zorzi, Screenwriter
On the Set will be held on Thursday, April 24, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Real News Network, 235 Holliday St., Baltimore, Md., 21202. Tickets are $60 and include food and drinks.