Bring Wide Angle Youth Media to your community
Give your youth the benefits of media education!
All of our workshops may be customized to best suit the needs of your students, topic, and budget. Our clients have included Baltimore City Public Schools, the Baltimore City Health Department, the Baltimore Electric Vehicles Initiative, the Baltimore Montessori Charter School, the Baltimore Office of Promotion and the Arts, Carrera West, the Enoch Pratt Free Library, the Family League of Baltimore City, the Goodnow Community Center, the Living Classrooms Foundation, the Mi Espacio Program, Paul’s Place, and many more.
Wide Angle Youth Media works with youth in 5th grade and above, with a special focus on middle school or high school youth. We review all application requests on Thursdays, and respond to project requests within 1-2 weeks.
- Free Programming Opportunities for BCPS
- Art-making Workshops
- Photography Workshops
- Public Speaking & Peer Teaching Workshops
- Wide Angle Youth Media Festival Photography Workshop Information
- Video Workshops
- Youth Speaks Out
- Download our Hire Us Form.
- Fill out the form and select your workshop(s).
- Mail your completed PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our mailing address. We will contact you within 7 days.